From Carol L. Smith, CIO
Welcome back as we begin the new academic year! I wanted to take a moment to provide some quick tips and updates about key IT projects that are underway or will be coming up soon.
If you have any questions about these (or any other IT-related projects), please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics in the following include:
- Keeping in touch with IT at DePauw
- Helping students get logged in to Moodle, P: or I: drives, printers, etc.
- Wireless network expansion in University-owned student living units is complete
- Overview of the Student Laptop Program & known shipping delays for some students
- Voicemail system replacement timeline and setting up Google Voice voicemail